Команда GnuPG объявляет о выпуске новой версии
текущая версия: GnuPG 2.2.20
The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is a complete and free implementation
of the OpenPGP standard which is commonly abbreviated as PGP.
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign data and communication, features a
versatile key management system as well as access modules for public key
directories. GnuPG itself is a command line tool with features for easy
integration with other applications. A wealth of frontend applications
and libraries making use of GnuPG are available. As an Universal Crypto
Engine GnuPG provides support for S/MIME and Secure Shell in addition to
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom). It can
be freely used, modified and distributed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.
This is a list of changes to the GnuPG core for this and the previous
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.20 (2020-03-20)
* Protect the error counter against overflow to guarantee that the
tools can't be tricked into returning success after an error.
* gpg: Make really sure that --verify-files always returns an error.
* gpg: Fix key listing --with-secret if a pattern is given. [#4061]
* gpg: Fix detection of certain keys used as default-key. [#4810]
* gpg: Fix default-key selection when a card is available. [#4850]
* gpg: Fix key expiration and key usage for keys created with a
creation date of zero. 
* gpgsm: Fix import of some CR,LF terminated certificates. [#4847]
* gpg: New options --include-key-block and --auto-key-import to
allow encrypted replies after an initial signed message. [#4856]
* gpg: Allow the use of a fingerprint with --trusted-key. [#4855]
* gpg: New property "fpr" for use by --export-filter.
* scdaemon: Disable the pinpad if a KDF DO is used. [#4832]
* dirmngr: Improve finding OCSP certificates. [#4536]
* Avoid build problems with LTO or gcc-10. [#4831]