Команда GnuPG объявляет о выпуске новой версии
текущая версия: GnuPG 2.2.23
The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is a complete and free implementation
of the OpenPGP standard which is commonly abbreviated as PGP.
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign data and communication, features a
versatile key management system as well as access modules for public key
directories. GnuPG itself is a command line tool with features for easy
integration with other applications. A wealth of frontend applications
and libraries making use of GnuPG are available. As an Universal Crypto
Engine GnuPG provides support for S/MIME and Secure Shell in addition to
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom). It can
be freely used, modified and distributed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.
This is a list of changes to the GnuPG core for this and the previous
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.23 (2020-09-03)
* gpg: Fix AEAD preference list overflow. [#5050]
* gpg: Fix a possible segv in the key cleaning code.
* gpgsm: Fix a minor RFC2253 parser bug. [#5037]
* scdaemon: Fix a PIN verify failure on certain OpenPGP card
implementations. Regression in 2.2.22. [#5039]
* po: Fix bug in the Hungarian translation. Updates for the Czech,
Polish, and Ukrainian translations.
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.22 (2020-08-27)
* gpg: Change the default key algorithm to rsa3072.
* gpg: Add regular expression support for Trust Signatures on all
* gpg: Fix regression in 2.2.21 with non-default --passphrase-repeat
* gpg: Ignore --personal-digest-prefs for ECDSA keys. [#5021]
* gpgsm: Make rsaPSS a de-vs compliant scheme.
* gpgsm: Show also the SHA256 fingerprint in key listings.
* gpgsm: Do not require a default keyring for --gpgconf-list. [#4867]
* gpg-agent: Default to extended key format and record the creation
time of keys. Add new option --disable-extended-key-format.
* gpg-agent: Support the WAYLAND_DISPLAY envvar. [#5016]
* gpg-agent: Allow using --gpgconf-list even if HOME does not
* gpg-agent: Make the Pinentry work even if the envvar TERM is set
to the empty string. [#4137]
* scdaemon: Add a workaround for Gnuk tokens <= 2.15 which wrongly
incremented the error counter when using the "verify" command of
"gpg --edit-key" with only the signature key being present.
* dirmngr: Better handle systems with disabled IPv6. [#4977]
* gpgpslit: Install tool. It was not installed in the past to avoid
conflicts with the version installed by GnuPG 1.4. [#5023]
* gpgtar: Handle Unicode file names on Windows correctly (requires
libgpg-error 1.39). [#4083]
* gpgtar: Make --files-from and --null work as documented. [#5027]
* Build the Windows installer with the new Ntbtls 0.2.0 so that TLS
connections succeed for servers demanding GCM.