Команда GnuPG объявляет о выпуске новой версии
текущая версия: GnuPG 2.2.25
The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is a complete and free implementation
of the OpenPGP standard which is commonly abbreviated as PGP.
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign data and communication, features a
versatile key management system as well as access modules for public key
directories. GnuPG itself is a command line tool with features for easy
integration with other applications. A wealth of frontend applications
and libraries making use of GnuPG are available. As an Universal Crypto
Engine GnuPG provides support for S/MIME and Secure Shell in addition to
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom). It can
be freely used, modified and distributed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.
This is a list of changes to the GnuPG core for this and the previous
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.25 (2020-11-23)
* scd: Fix regression in 2.2.24 requiring gpg --card-status before
signing or decrypting. [#5065]
* gpgsm: Using Libksba 1.5.0 signatures with a rarely used
combination of attributes can now be verified. [#5146]
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.24 (2020-11-17)
* Allow Unicode file names on Windows almost everywhere. Note that
it is still not possible to use Unicode strings on the command
line. This change also fixes a regression in 2.2.22 related to
non-ascii file names. [#5098]
* Fix localized time printing on Windows. [#5073]
* gpg: New command --quick-revoke-sig. [#5093]
* gpg: Do not use weak digest algos if selected by recipient
preference during sign+encrypt. [4c181d51a6]
* gpg: Switch to AES256 for symmetric encryption in de-vs mode.
* gpg: Silence weak digest warnings with --quiet. [#4893]
* gpg: Print new status line CANCELED_BY_USER for a cancel during
symmetric encryption. [f05d1772c4]
* gpg: Fix the encrypt+sign hash algo preference selection for
ECDSA. This is in particular needed for keys created from
existing smartcard based keys. [aeed0b93ff]
* agent: Fix secret key import of GnuPG 2.3 generated Ed25519 keys.
* agent: Keep some permissions of private-keys-v1.d. [#2312]
* dirmngr: Align sks-keyservers.netCA.pem use between ntbtls and
gnutls builds. [e4f3b74c91]
* dirmngr: Fix the pool keyserver case for a single host in the
* scd: Fix the use case of verify_chv2 by CHECKPIN. [61aea64b3c]
* scd: Various improvements to the ccid-driver. [#4616,#5065]
* scd: Minor fixes for Yubikey [25bec16d0b]
* gpgconf: New option --show-versions.
* w32: Install gpg-check-pattern and example profiles. Install
Windows subsystem variant of gpgconf (gpgconf-w32).
* i18n: Complete overhaul and completion of the Italian translation.
Thanks to Denis Renzi.
* Require Libgcrypt 1.8 because 1.7 has long reached end-of-life.