Команда GnuPG объявляет о выпуске новой версии
текущая версия: GnuPG 2.2.27
The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is a complete and free implementation
of the OpenPGP standard which is commonly abbreviated as PGP.
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign data and communication, features a
versatile key management system as well as access modules for public key
directories. GnuPG itself is a command line tool with features for easy
integration with other applications. A wealth of frontend applications
and libraries making use of GnuPG are available. As an Universal Crypto
Engine GnuPG provides support for S/MIME and Secure Shell in addition to
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom). It can
be freely used, modified and distributed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.
This is a list of changes to the GnuPG core for this and the previous
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.27 (2021-01-11)
* gpg: Fix regression in 2.2.24 for gnupg_remove function under
* gpgconf: Fix case with neither local nor global gpg.conf. [9f37d3e6f3]
* gpgconf: Fix description of two new options. [#5221]
* Build Windows installer without timestamps. Note that the
Authenticode signatures still carry a timestamp.
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.26 (2020-12-21)
* gpg: New AKL method "ntds". [559efd23e9]
* gpg: Fix --trusted-key with fingerprint arg. [8a2e5025eb]
* scd: Fix writing of ECC keys to an OpenPGP card. [#5163]
* scd: Make an USB error fix specific to SPR532 readers. [#5167]
* dirmngr: With new LDAP keyservers store the new attributes. Never
store the useless pgpSignerID. Fix a long standing bug storing
some keys on an ldap server. [0e88c73bc9,e47de85382]
* dirmngr: Support the new Active Direcory LDAP schema for
* dirmngr: Allow LDAP OpenPGP searches via fingerprint.
* dirmngr: Do not block other threads during keyserver LDAP calls.
* Support global configuration files. [#4788,a028f24136]
* Fix the iconv fallback handling to UTF-8. [#5038]